Monday, January 11, 2010

Jealous...

Jealousy - it can work wonders!!


I started taking Frank down to the basement with Vinnie for training. Vinnie goes in a box (he is starting to just go in the box on his own now. LOL) and Frank gets to play with the tippy board and balance disk for breakfast/dinner. Then Vinnie gets to play while Frank stays in the box. I think it has really started to help Vinnie. If he gets too "butterfly", Frank comes out and gets all the attention.

Michele has given us homework for class: We are to have our dog run between our legs (toss a treat). I didn't think giving Vinnie's raw a toss would be such a good idea, so out came the marshmallows - yummy!! Vinnie likes this game (and it's good for his recall)!


From the other day - I love this shot - sometimes ya just gotta hold it by the rope:

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY!! I love marshmallow too!! So do Bill's dogs! I'm pretty sure MY cats won't eat them. I haven't tried a pony. Hum....what about the chickens? Maybe?? Okay...now I just HAVE to take some out to do chores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Belgians are insane for marshmallows. Of course, they want a mug of cocoa with theirs.

    ReplyDelete