Monday, November 9, 2009

Class... week one

Vinnie is in Tammy's puppy class at Sue Ann's on Monday nights for the next four weeks.

Class tonight was great - Susan Garrett's "Crate Games". Vinnie and I have worked on this and he is really good at sitting in his crate and waiting for a release, but we really need to work on building value for going back into the crate. So, this week we are going to work on building that value, going into the crate at angles and adding in some distractions if everything goes well.

And... when we are not working on that, we'll be working on making some Pudel Pie... I think I need to get photos of that!

After class, Vinnie and I came home and worked for his dinner (like he hadn't already had an hour and a half of quality "me time"!). We are working on holding that dumbbell until I put my hand out for it. It's going really well - no mouthing or dropping!! What a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment