Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Class... week two

Vinnie is doing great in class - he is focusing much better (at least I think so). I am not sure if he's just growing up or if we are starting to click a little (or maybe he'll just revert and have a total meltdown next week!! LOL).

He has been retrieving for his breakfast and dinner every day. His retrieve has three parts - he has to 1. sit at my side 2. stay seated after I throw whatever he is retrieving and then 3. fetch the item to my hand.

For class next week, we need to teach a trick that we don't already know. Ugh... the pressure. I need to decide QUICK!! I have a couple thoughts... we'll see what materializes.

What I would LIKE to see every time I call Vinnie:

2 comments:

  1. Phoenix wants to trade places with Vinnie. His mother makes him do STAYS for his meals. It's very horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that maybe if you didn't post all of Vinnie's tricks on his blog, no one would know if it was a new trick or an old trick!!! So do you have a new one?? You better get to work on it after you chores are all done on the farm.

    ReplyDelete